1. The Moon Represents My Heart (in both Mandarin and English).This song was sung by Teresa Teng and was listened to during hiMe’s childhood as well as adolescence.
2. Do You Hear The Women Sing .This song has its lyrics rewritten by hiMe from Do You Hear The People Sing – À La Volonté Du Peuple – Les Miserables.
3. Après Toi (Eurovision song 1972) (in both French and English). This song is often heard on TV, radio and cassette during hiMe’s adolescence.
4. Ruju – Keep On Loving You –
In both Japanese and English
5. Farewell Saigon (in both Vietnamese and English)This song is the cry of the Vietnamese refugees longing for the lost Saigon.
6. Shanghai Bund (in both Cantonese and English)This song is famously sung in a film.
7. Les Feuilles Morte (in both French and English)Autumn Leaves.
8. I Dreamed A DreamThis song is Les Miserable musical’s song.
9. Rose Rose I Love You (in both Mandarin and English).A song listened to during hiMe’s childhood and adolescence.
10. Mei Hua (in both Mandarin and English).A song listened to during hiMe’s childhood and adolescence.
11. Fly Me To The Moon (in both English and Japanese).A song sung by Frank Sinatra.