I am honoured to be nominated by Tribal Mystic for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Tribal Mystic’s blog continues to amaze and interest me in reading stories about Papua New Guinea, her childhood and her memoir.
Thanks so much Tribal Mystic for nominating me.
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Five rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the Award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate seven blogs.
Ten Answers About Me
1. What makes you want to blog?
I want to tell my story, a political refugee, who survived after many failed attempts to escape from Vietnam, who had to face death every second on my sea journey and who encountered cultural differences and difficulty in adjusting to life in Australia.
2. What inspires you in life?
To stand for the truth, to fight against injustice and to live with love.
3. What are your three favourite things and why?
My family – they are my love.
Poetry – it is my soul.
Music – it is my relaxation.
4. What is the most important thing you have ever done?
Escaping from Vietnam.
5. Describe where you would like to live in the future and why?
I would like to live where I am now but I hope climate change won’t be a problem in the future.
6. What do you miss most?
All the memories of Vietnam before 1975.
7. Is there something special you would really like to do for someone and what is it?
I would really like to listen and help someone who needs a shoulder to cry on.
8. Do you have a lucky charm? Tell us about it.
I don’t have a lucky charm.
9. Have you or anyone close to you had a near-death experience? What happened?
I or anyone close to me never had any near-death experience.
10. Name one thing you would like to do to change the world, if you could and how would you do that.
I would like to stop people from waging religious war.
I nominate the following bloggers for the award:
- Where to next?
- Sheila Sea Poetry.
- Tribal Mystic.
- Steps Times Two.
- Như Hoa Ấu Tím
- Nina O’Neil Poetry
- Shawn L. Bird.
My ten questions for the nominees.
1.Why did you blog?
2.What is your favourite memory?
3.Where is your favourite travelling destination?
4.What do you value most in life?
5.If you were to die tomorrow, what would you like to do today?
6.What was your childhood like?
7.What is your dearest wish?
8.What do you envision yourself doing in 5-year time?
9.What are your hobbies?
10.What would you do if you are trapped living under a brutal, oppressing regime?